2020 J.B. Sharp Regattas
THE 2O2O REGATTA SERIES IS PROUDLY SPONSORED BY BMG AVIATION a Gallagher company.
96th Series BMG AVIATION YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM & INFORMATION
FOR TWO $ 1,000 SCHOLARSHIPS. NOMINATIONS CLOSE AT 3.00PM ON SUNDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER.
J B Sharp Series BMG Aviation Scholarships are restricted to boys and girls under 18 years in their first 2 years of rowing.
Competing clubs and schools may submit a maximum of two written submissions for boys and two written submissions for girls listing performances in last year’s Sharp Regattas and the first four regattas of this years Series. See full conditions.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR COVID 19 AT THE 2020 SERIES REGATTAS
GO TO THIS LINK FOR THE PROGRAM AND RULES FOR 2020. IN SUMMARY THE CURRENT HEALTH REGULATIONS REQUIRE:
- Entries are required to be submitted through Rowing Manager this year to allow for better tracking / tracing of competitors
- In addition to the above, participants, spectators and volunteers will be asked to provide their details via an online, or an offline, form, with records kept pursuant to the health orders;
- We will attempt to livestream the finish line to deter competitors and spectators from congregating to watch the event;
- Barry Moyanahan as commentator will have a script of messages to repeat regarding physical distancing, importance of washing boats, washing hands, completing our contact tracing forms and registration;
- BRO's to be provided with gloves and masks (subject to stock - I am struggling here), and a briefing to be held before the regatta to reinforce the physical distancing guidelines.
- A COVID plan will be required from each club prior to the regatta;
- Host Clubs will be required to provide a COVID volunteer to manage hygiene / cleaning / registration of competitors;
- Host Clubs will be required to provide marshals to ensure competitors / participants are adhering to physical distancing;
- Markers to be taped to the floor near regatta secretary / Judge / finish line to reduce crowding;
- NSW Health signage to be provided in the changerooms and hand santisation stations will be provided at the finish line, and near to the pontoon / staging area.
REGATTA ENTRIES AND DRAWS GO TO - LINK
J B SHARP MEMORIAL REGATTA SERIES COVID 19 SAFETY PLAN - PLEASE READ
96th J.B. SHARP MEMORIAL REGATTA SERIES RESULTS AND POINT SCORE
BALMAIN REGATTA 23/8/2020 CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER