Benefits of Membership
BECOME INVOLVED IN GROWING ROWING!
- Receive regular correspondence and newsletters. You will also recieve a laminated membership card after joining identifying you as a member.
- Come along to the regular reunion dinners, barbecues, bus/rail/ferry excursions and functions making new friends and renewing acquaintances. Wives and partners are most welcome.
- Join us in celebrating the regular 'Theme Reunions' [eg. 2004 Olympic Welcome Back] at the dinners and barbecues.
- Your subscription helps to support the Union's Youth Development Scholarship Program providing funding to needy aspiring boys and girls at club and school level state wide.
- Help support the Union's volunteer program which supports club and school coaching; the NSW Union of Boat Race Officials and manning of club and school regattas.
- Join our members at the various club Old Boy's Reunions (you are always welcome) and network with the rowing fraternity. Union members are welcome at all licensed rowing clubs.
- Assist in preserving the history and heritage of the sport by contributing to the sports archives.
- After 50 years involvement and support of rowing, receive an engraved pewter to help recall the fond memories.
Who can join ?
- Current and past rowers and coxswains (club / school or both) of any age.
- Supporters and volunteers who enjoy their involvement; want to contribute to the wellbeing of the sport and join in our social functions.
- Past and present oarswomen are most welcome to join and participate.
What are the subscription fees?
- One year's membership: $ 15-00 (till the 30/6)
- Five year's membership: $ 40-00
- Permanent membership: $ 200-00
(Each member receives a laminated membership card specifying their membership type and details).